Thursday, August 18, 2011

25 weeks, 4 days

Maternity Clothes: I just ordered two more pairs of maternity jeans and am outgrowing some of my not-maternity-but-made-them-work-for-a-while tops! My denim skirt is by far the most comfortable skirt so I wear it all the time, too!
Movement: More and more every week! I used to feel her kicking about once or twice a day, but now it's more like 4-5 times a day, and not just the strong kicks, but smaller movements, too...there's nothing in the world better!
Sleep: Well, it's 4:45 a.m. as I write this...most nights I am waking up at 3:00 for a bowl of cereal or Sprite if my tummy is upset. Tonight it was both. I should use this time to be productive (as in doing laundry) but instead it's turned into prime Pinterest and baby shopping time!
Cravings: No kill-Shane-in-the-middle-of-the-night-if-he-doesn't-go-to-the-store-for-me-right-now cravings, but I have had a California Avocado sandwich from Atlanta Bread Company for two days straight now!
Weight Gain: About 20 lbs...eek! I really wanted to keep it 25 for the whole pregnancy but I'm not going to make it something to worry about.
What I Miss: Being able to squeeze around people and some of my clothes.
Best Moment of the Week: Learning that my best friend, Hope, is probably going to have her baby (Maddie, Mille's future bff) early next week!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Aunt Miriam (the original Miriam!) coming to visit in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment